Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen SPF 60+ is an oil-free sunscreen lotion for sensitive skin that goes on evenly, absorbs quickly, and feels ultra-light, all while providing superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection.
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen is also formulated with PureScreen® Technology — a blend of 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients – free of fragrance, dyes, oils, and irritating chemical ingredients, so it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- 3-fluid ounces of Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 60 pus provides gentle sun protection against skin aging UVA and skin burning UVB rays to help prevent sunburn
- Specially formulated mineral sunscreen is made with 100% naturally-sourced physical sunscreen active ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide and helps protect against sun damage and sunburn
- Face and body sunscreen lotion features a hypoallergenic formula designed to be gentle on skin and contains Purescreen Technology to absorb, reflect & scatter dangerous sun rays
- Our sunscreen lotion is both fragrance- and oil-free so as not to irritate sensitive skin, and provides water-resistant protection from sun damage for up to 80 minutes
- Get effective sun protection for your sensitive skin. Apply prior to sun exposure to protect skin during outdoor activities like gardening, biking, hiking, boating, or going on a walk with the family
- Absorbs, reflects, and scatters UVA and UVB rays before they touch the skin
- The nongreasy formulation that is easy to spread on the skin
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
How to use :
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep it out of your eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if a rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Titanium Dioxide 4.9%, Zinc Oxide 4.7%
Water, butyloctyl salicylate, beeswax, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, butylene glycol, PEG-8, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, dimethicone, methicone, arachidyl alcohol, polyhydroxystearic acid, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, PEG-8 laurate, xanthan gum, isohexadecane, behenyl alcohol, trisiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, trimethylsiloxysilicate, arachidyl glucoside, bisabolol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT, polysorbate 60, stearic acid, methylisothiazolinone, polyaminopropyl biguanide, polymethyl methacrylate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, pantothenic acid, retinyl palmitate, alumina.
QUESTION / ANSWER
1. Is it suitable for acne-prone skin?
answer: yes, Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen SPF 60+ 88ml is suitable for acne-prone skin. it doesn’t cause breakouts.
2. Is Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen fungal acne safe?
answer: no it is not fungal acne safe.
3. does it leave a white cast?
answer: slightly. But it’s blendable and after a few minutes, white cast isn’t visible.