Piz Buin Allergy Sun Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF50+ 200ml is a sunscreen that contains a formula specifically developed to protect sun-sensitive skin. It also provides several hours of hydration, softening the skin and helping to prevent peeling allowing you to enjoy the sun without worry.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, sensitivity;
- Time of application: before sun exposure;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: shields the skin from UVA/UVB radiation, provides long-lasting hydration, soothes the skin, is easily absorbed and water-resistant.
- CALMANELLE® a unique protective complex, formulated with FEVERFEW PFE™; a powerful antioxidant that helps increase skin cell tolerance to the sun and Symcalmin™ a soothing agent specially designed for sensitive and fragile skin.
How to use
Apply Piz Buin Allergy Sun Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF50+ to the body evenly and in generous doses before sun exposure. Applying a reduced dose significantly reduces the level of protection. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel. Avoid sun exposure at noon and for many hours, even when using sun protection. Keep babies and children away from direct sunlight
There are no reviews yet.