NIVEA UV Super Water Gel Sunscreen
- NIVEA UV Super Water Gel Sunscreen SPF50 PA+++ features high UV protection yet it spreads like water and feels lightweight on the skin.
- This Japanese sunscreen contains hyaluronic acid to moisturize the skin and protect from skin dryness caused by UV rays.
- It can be used as a makeup base.
- For face and body.
No fragrance or colorings, allergy tested, non-sticky feeling, transparent texture, non-waterproof.
- Brand Name: Nivea
- Company: Nivea
- Made in Japan
- Suitable for: face and body
- Weight: 140 gm
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethanol, Pg, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Hexyl Diethylaminohydroxybenzoylbenzoate, Bg, Lysine Dilauroyl Glutamate Na, Quince Seed Extract, Beet Wax Extract, Kihaeda Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, (Acrylates / Alkyl Acrylate (C 10 – 30)) Acrylates / Alkyl Acrylate C10-30 Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Methylparaben
HOW TO USE
2. Be careful not to let the liquid get on your clothes directly, and wait until it dries before putting on your clothes.
3. If the amount is small, it will be difficult to obtain a sunscreen effect. To get the effect, apply a sufficient amount and reapply frequently. Re apply after sweating or wiping with a towel.
4. When removing it, wash it thoroughly with your usual soap, face wash, and whole body cleanser
Answer: Excellent. Very lightweight and suitable for dry, combination, oily skin.