- STEP 1 – BEFORE COLOURING: Remember to be colour safe and always do your patch test 48 hours before use, even if you have already used colouring products before. Please follow the instruction leaflet and read the safety information.
- STEP 2 – PREP: Cover your shoulders with a towel and put on the gloves. Open the colouring bottle and pour it entirely into the developer bottle. Close with the applicator tip and shake it to obtain a completely even mixture. Twist off the applicator tip immediately to avoid bursting and damage from the product over flowing.
- STEP 3 – APPLY COLOUR: Part your hair into small, even sections and apply the colour. Refer to instructions for development time. Apply conditioner and then rinse thoroughly.
Tips & Advice
Goes well with:
- L’Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Coloured Hair Shampoo
- L’Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Coloured Hair Conditioner