LauCentral Natural Jade Roller & Gua Sha Massage Kits contain Anti-Aging Face Roller for Eye Puffiness Treatment, Skin Tightening, Rejuvenate Face & Neck, Natural Green Massager, gua sha.
- 【𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬 𝗔 𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘】Jade rollers have anti-aging effects, reduce swelling and wrinkles, jade rollers can promote blood circulation, relieve stress, facial rejuvenation, and remove toxins from the skin. Facial massager therapy can effectively reduce inflammation and stimulate collagen. The jade roller cleans the skin 2-3 times a day for 5-10 minutes.
- 【𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘-𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗦】LauCentral Natural Jade Roller & Gua Sha Massage Kits can adapt to different facial areas, and the large roller can be used for the neck, face, arms, etc. The small roller specially used for the eyes can better take care of the skin around the eyes. With the geared end, you can perform lymphatic massage for lymphatic drainage, which is the product of rolling up and down movement from the neck to the forehead.
- 【𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡】Wash the roller with warm soapy water. You can gently wipe the jade with a soft damp cloth and let it dry completely, and then put it in a cool and dry place. What you get is 1 double-head facial massage roller, 1 eye massage roller, and 1 Gua Sha board.
- 【𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗤𝗨𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧】LauCentral Natural Jade Roller & Gua Sha Massage Kits can be used as a gift for Mother’s Day, birthday, and Valentine’s Day. As you know, quartz jade is as fragile as glass, so treat it gently. If you receive a broken roller massage, please contact us for a new message
HOW TO USE
First up, jade rollers. Between jade rollers and gua sha stones, these are much easier to get the hang of. One larger end, to use on cheeks, jaw, and forehead, and a smaller end for under the eyes and around the mouth.
stroke your skin with the jade roller, in an upward direction, at least three times per area. Start at the center of your chin, rolling up towards your ear. Repeat that a few times, then move from the side of your nose up to your temple. On your forehead, roll it up from your brow to your hairline, then horizontally out towards your temple. Then repeat the process on the other side of your face, simples!
Keep this up every few nights, you’ll feel SO relaxed, and you may see the benefits in your face looking less puffy almost immediately. Just make sure to give your jade roller a clean after each use and store it somewhere where it won’t be collecting germs.
To use gua sha, you simply glide one of the tool’s smooth edges across the skin for two strokes, applying gentle pressure as you go. You may apply a cream or serum to the area before using the tool to help it glide more smoothly
- Neck: Starting from your right collarbone, sweep the wide side of the tool upward to your jawline while applying medium pressure, then repeat on the opposite side. Do each step twice before moving on to the next step.
- Throat: Place the tool between your collarbones and lightly massage your throat by sweeping up to your chin. You can use the wide edge or one of the curved sides.
- Jaw: Starting from the center of your chin, move the curved side of the tool along the jawline until you reach the base of your ear. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Cheeks: Place the flat, wide edge of the tool to the right of your mouth. Slowly drag it upward past your cheekbone and stop right before you reach your ear. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Eyes: Starting just below the inner corner of your right eye, gently move the narrow side of the tool under your eye and toward the hairline. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Eyebrows: Place the tool in the middle of your eyebrows and sweep to the right until you reach your hairline. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Forehead: Starting from the top of your right eyebrow, drag the wide edge of the tool up to the top of your hairline. Repeat the motion starting from the middle of your eyebrows, and above your left eyebrow.
There are no reviews yet.