La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50 50ML
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in vivo on subjects.
- Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor. The efficacy has
- been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world renowned expert
- Tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
- Tested under ophthalmological control on sensitive eyes and eye area.
- Tested on contact lens wearers.
- Allergy tested.
For sensitive skin. Anti-eye-stinging: Can be applied around the eyes. Ultra resistant: very water resistant, sweat and sand resistant. Non sticky, non greasy Invisible finish, does not leave white marks. Hypoallergenic. For more than 25 years, Anthelios have been pioneers in terms of breakthrough innovations: UVA filters, broad spectrum protection, textures & technologies. For all types of skin, all phototypes. * [380-400nm] = Long-UVA/ [380-400nm] =end of the spectrum that we call ultra long-UVA
How to use
For daily usage and sun exposition. Shake before use. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
AQUA / WATER ● ALCOHOL DENAT. ● TRIETHYL CITRATE ● DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ● SILICA ● ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE ● BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE ● ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE ● BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ● GLYCERIN ● PROPANEDIOL ● C12-22 ALKYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER ● SODIUM CITRATE ● METHOXYPROPYLAMINO CYCLOHEXENYLIDENE ETHOXYETHYLCYANOACETATE ● PERLITE ● TOCOPHEROL ● CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ● ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● CITRIC ACID ● DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE ● DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE ● HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ● TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE ●