E45 Face Night Cream
- INTENSIVE MOISTURISING FOR OVERNIGHT CREAM – Nourishing face cream to restore the skin barrier overnight and promote skin recovery from the damage of the day. It is quickly absorbed into the skin, with a light-weight texture that won’t clog or block pores. Dermatologically tested, our formulation is perfume-free and vegan, so you’re safe in the knowledge that our night cream is kind to dry, sensitive, and eczema-prone skin.
- MOISTURISING AND PROTECTING INGREDIENTS – Our E45 night cream is formulated with five deeply nourishing oils and a high concentration of antioxidants, to restore and strengthen the natural skin barrier overnight. With Vitamin E, an antioxidant with proven anti-ageing benefits that also nourishes and protects skin from environmental nasties like UV and pollution.
- EASY TO APPLY – Suitable for all skin types, our night cream’s non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly without any sticky or greasy residue. To apply, squeeze a pea-sized amount and smooth over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. For best results, use as part of an evening skincare routine with the E45 Face Foaming Cleanser and E45 Face Serum.
- QUALITY SKINCARE EVERY DAY – For more than 70 years, E45 has been a skincare expert in dry and itchy skin and treatment for eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis, and other dry skin conditions. We understand the importance of quality everyday products that care for your skin with minimal fuss. The E45 range of products has been developed for different skin types and parts of the body and works hard to protect and maintain skin health. Proven dermatological expertise dedicated to vulnerable dry skin.
- HISTORY OF E45 – We released our E45 Cream in 1952 after a customer request for a product that would soothe and protect the skin. In 1963 physicians noticed the benefits of E45 cream for dry skin conditions and our cream was introduced to pharmacy and retail in 1980. We’ve continued to create products with individual skin needs in mind. We strive to continue to serve the needs of patients and healthcare professionals and produce better treatment options for patients’ skincare routines.
Aqua, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol,Polyglyceryl-2Stearate,Behenyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Eicosanedioate/ tetradecanedioate, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Polyglyceryl-4 oleate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Olivate.