Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 100ml is ideal for oily and acne-prone skin since it gently cleanses, purifies, and soothes the skin while helping regulate sebum production.
Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 100ml is a gentle cleanser specially formulated for the daily care of oily and acne-prone skin. With Avène Thermal Spring Water this gel helps both hydrate and soothe the skin. And with Zinc Gluconate this gel also helps mattify and purify the skin. But its star ingredient is Comedoclastin™. Significantly reducing sebum production, Comedoclastin™ can not only visibly reduce excess sebum and shine but also limit the appearance of blemishes. So, with a unique formula, it is able to cleanse and purify the skin, not only removing impurities but also helping regulate sebum production. It is, therefore, ideal to help neutralize excess shine on oily and acne-prone skin. Forming a pleasant foam, this gel also respects sensitive skin and is able to gently cleanse the skin without drying it.
All in all, it cleanses, purifies, and soothes the skin helping mattify the complexion and limiting the appearance of blemishes. 95.9% of the users felt the skin was immediately free of impurities and 85.7% of the users declared the skin was immediately mattified.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: daily cleansing, excess sebum, excess shine, impurities, acne-prone skin;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: oily skin, including sensitive;
- A soap-free cleansing gel for oily, blemish-prone skin, that gently removes oil, dirt, and other impurities, without stripping the skin.
- Main benefits: gently cleanses, purifies, and soothes the skin, reduces excess shine, regulates sebum production, helps mattify the complexion, helps limit the appearance of blemishes, is suitable for both face and body, has a biodegradable formula;
- with a gentle cleansing base, cleanses your skin delicately. Its formula, rich in Avene thermal water and monolaurin, helps soothe and refresh your skin, prevent irritation, Reduce excess sebum, and fight pimples and blackheads.
- Formulated without: parabens, or soap.
- 60.3% Avène Thermal Spring Water has a unique and rich composition. It has the ability to not only soothe but also hydrate and soften fragile and sensitive skin;
- 0.7% Comedoclastin™ helps to regulate sebum production and limit the appearance of blemishes;
- Zinc Gluconate has antibacterial and sebum-regulating properties helping mattify and purify the skin.
How to use
Apply Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 100ml morning and/or evening onto damp skin. Massage the product to create a lather and gently cleanse the skin. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), WATER (AQUA), ZINC COCETH SULFATE, LAURYL BETAINE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, POLYSORBATE 20, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GREEN 5 (CI 61570), ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-6, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, SILYBUM MARIANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), ZINC GLUCONATE.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin