Avene 3-Second Absorption Fluid is a Very high protection sun care fluid, which offers UVB, UVA, and Blue Light HEV sun protection for the most exposed area: the face.
Avene 3-Second Absorption Fluid Very High Protection SPF50+ 50ml offers ultra-broad spectrum daily sun protection which protects against UV rays and beyond in blue light.
Avene 3-Second Absorption Fluid Very High Protection SPF50+ 50ml Ideal for normal to combination sensitive skin of the face and body.
Ocean-friendly sun filters respectful of marine biodiversity**
* Sensory profile
** Tested according to the European classification REACH and by the Oceanological Observatory in Banyuls
– TriAsorB™: the first organic sun filter offering broad spectrum protection against UVB, Short UVA, Long UVA, and Blue Light (HEV). TriAsorB™ has been combined with 3 other sun filters to create a new, 100% photostable* and ultra-efficient photoprotective system: Tinosorb S (UVB-UVA), Uvinul A+ (UVA), and Uvinul T150 (UVB).
– Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; soothing, softening, and anti-irritating active that leaves the skin feeling soft and comfortable
– Pre-tocopheryl: a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative.
*In vitro test, UVA and UVB spectra.
- PHOTOPROTECTIVE: photostable UVB-UVA filters fight against the harmful effects of solar radiation.
- ANTIOXIDANT: helps protect cells against free radicals.
- WATER RESISTANT: protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun, even when swimming.
- DRY TOUCH: leaves an invisible, non-sticky finish on the skin and absorbs in 3 seconds.
- NO WHITE EFFECT: for a natural complexion and invisible daily protection. Use as day care.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Normal to combination sensitive skin
How to use
Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the face. Re‐apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming, sweating, towel drying or prolonged periods of sun exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm even while using a sunscreen product. Overexposure to the sun is dangerous.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH (ORYZA SATIVA STARCH), PHENYLENE BIS-DIPHENYLTRIAZINE, WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TAPIOCA STARCH, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, BENZOIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCERYL BEHENATE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, RED 33 (CI 17200), TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIBEHENIN, XANTHAN GUM