Sebamed Everyday Shampoo is a soap-free formula, specially created to provide a daily gentle cleanse to normal or dry hair. Thanks to its vegetable-based active cleansing agents, the Sebamed Everyday Shampoo offers an effective yet mild wash that is equally soothing to sensitive scalps. This composition also has the new generation of Glycoside Surfactant Blend, an ingredient that prevents dryness keeping both hair and scalp hydrated and nourished. Therefore, after each wash, the moisture levels of the hair are perfectly balanced, always ensuring extra volume and shine. In addition to all of this, the Sebamed Everyday Shampoo has a pH value of 5.5. This type of composition promotes the natural function of the scalp’s acid mantel and, like so, protects the stabilization of the hair structure. Introduce the Sebamed Everyday Shampoo into your care routine as your selected cleansing solution every time you wash your hair. Watch how this nourishing formula adds extra shine, volume, and a silky texture to the hair.
- Texture: gel;
- Hair issues: frequent use, dryness, cleansing, dull hair, lack of volume;
- Time of application: whenever necessary;
- Age: 10+;
- Hair type: normal to dry hair;
- Main benefits: a mild formula that effectively cleanses the scalp and hair without irritation, while providing extra moisture, volume, and shine;
- Formulated without: soap and alkali.
- Vegetal-based Active Cleansing Agents that deliver a deep but also mild cleanse, ensuring an effective wash that does not irritate the scalp;
- Glycoside Surfactant Blend is a component that protects both hair and scalp against dryness, ensuring the balance of the hair’s moisture levels simultaneously.
How to use
The Sebamed Everyday Shampoo is suitable for frequent use. Start by wetting your hair. Then, placing the appropriate amount of product on your palms, work the shampoo until it lathers. Follow by massaging it gently into your scalp. After an effective wash, rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process if necessary. Use regularly for optimal results.