Use only a pea-sized amount, or enough to cover one finger, for facial application. Use enough to cover half of the palm of your hand for body application.
- Shake it 3-5 times before use.
- Take an appropriate amount and apply evenly onto the face.
- Pat lightly until fully absorbed.
- Apply evenly onto the neck, arms, and legs where sun exposure occurs.
- Reapply as needed for long-term sun exposure.
- Recommend to double-cleanse as it has a long-wearing benefit.
- It takes about 30 minutes before the sunscreen is absorbed into the skin and starts to work fully. Therefore, it is important to reserve enough time and let the cream fully absorb before we begin to expose the skin to sunlight.